Mother’s Day is a very special day for human life. Mother’s Day in India every year on the second Sunday of May, it’s on May 9th of this year 2021. Mother’s Day is celebrated to appreciate mothers. There is a pure relationship in human life that contains unconditionally love above all other known relationships on the Earth; don’t be confused it is none other than of the Mother. Mothers are truly priceless in the terms of her unconditionally love, dedication, selfless, sacrifice of all their needs for their families, and devotion towards their family. Mother’s Day is truly a special day for all mothers who are really underrated in this Male dominated society.
The inception of Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day celebration began in the year 1908, it was started in the US, Name of a women Anna Jarvis wanted Mother’s Day should be celebrated because of her Mother expressed the craving. After three years of her Mother’s Death, Jarvis organized a memorial for her mother in the year 1908. The social occasion was held at St. Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia where it holds the International Mother’s Day altar.
Due to her efforts, most of the US states by 1911 started Mother’s Day celebration and declared a local holiday and West Virginia. Mother’s Day in the USA was declared as a national holiday by the 28th President of the United States of America signed the official announcement in the year 1914. In this way, the same date is also celebrated by the countries like India, Pakistan and a lot more other countries.
Reason for celebrating Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is celebrated to express respect, honor, love, and gratitude for their mothers. The day is important to honor the Mother for their contribution, acceptance of the truth of a vigorous of the bond between Mother and Child and the part played by a mother in society. On this Day people remember the significance and the state of mothers in their life and Mother’s Day to give special value to the mothers around the world.
Mother’s Day Quotes
- “Raising me took a lot of patience and strength. Thanks for hanging in there.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy. I only did it because I love you!”
- “Thanks for putting up with us! We love you like crazy.”
- “Thank you for being the only Mother in the world who would love a crazy child like me.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! I promise today I’ll pick up my room. Maybe.”
- “I wanted to get you something special this Mother’s Day, so I decided to give you some peace and quiet.”
- “Mother’s Day is every day when you have a gift of a child like me!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, and thank you for your service. We salute you.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. Literally.”